Coverage to protect your business cars, trucks and other vehicles
Are you a business owner using a truck or vehicle for your work? If so, be sure you are not relying on a personal auto insurance policy to cover your work vehicles while on the job. Without a special business-use endorsement, it is unlikely that personal auto insurance will cover damages or injuries if an accident occurs during work hours. Amazon Insurance provides commercial insurance for a wide variety of businesses and vehicle types so you can rest easy knowing that you are appropriately insured.
It’s important to have, and a requirement in most states. The minimum liability coverage varies. Business owners should be aware; if your business regularly transports passengers or cargo, you will likely need more coverage.
Amazon Insurance Commercial Auto policies could include the following:
- Commercial drivers with foreign licenses accepted at reduced rates.
- Significant discounts for paid-in-full, prior coverage, general liability, multiple vehicles, prior business experience, and more!
- Multiple insurance coverage options to fit your needs and budget
- Payment options available, including recurring credit card payments.
- Flexibility for drivers with “less than perfect” driving records.
- Available automatic insurance coverage for eligible new hire employees that drive company vehicles.
- Trailer insurance options.
Amazon Insurance provides commercial auto insurance coverages through affiliated and non-affiliated insurance companies. We’ve searched for great providers with some of the best rates around, so you don’t have to.